We have some wonderful updates to share!
- We have received a phenomenal number of incredible proposed panels, workshops and paper abstracts! We will be contacting folks in early January!
- We are thrilled to have THREE plenary speakers this year: Mie Hiramoto, National University of Singapore;Margot Weiss, Wesleyan University and Lal Zimman, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Registration and Accommodation updates:
- Advance Registration: We will be setting up a mechanism in the coming weeks to register in advance of the conference! This will give us a sense of how many folks to expect as well as provide a space for important information about you to help us plan!
- Costs: Conference Registration: Sliding Scale: $5-$25, which covers conference attendance, coffee/tea/snacks, light breakfast and lunch!
- Accommodations: We are solidifying reduced rates at local hotels and will be sharing that soon! We are also establishing a list for folks interested in sharing space either as a host or as someone interested in staying in someone’s home. Please let Elijah Edelman (eedelman at ric dot edu) know if you are interested in hosting or couch surfing!